BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

I hope, I hope.

I just thought I should say something about Ellie on this blog because she is just as precious as Rochi. Ellie was the Sweetest Puppy. She would never bite anyone, She would never scare anyone. She would just be the sweetest she could be. I loved her and sometimes would get angry at her and yell at her for peeing on the floor. Now that she is gone, I realize there are some things I wish I didn't do or say. But, that's life you learn from your mistakes. I get to learn from the mistakes I made with Ellie. Because she was the perfect Dog, but, maybe sometimes I wasn't the perfect owner. I wish to be a better owner with Rochi and I hope, I hope Rochi will have a little Ellie in her.

Here Are some Beautiful pics of my Puppy.
(Rochi Ellie Burrell)
I know I didn't discuss the middle name with my family but that's what it is.







0 comments: